Oral Presentation Guideline
For domestic submitters
For overseas submitters
- Presentation: Pre-recorded presentation which will be streamed live during
- File format: PowerPoint slides or video (.avi, .mp4, or .wmv)
- 1) PPT slides, images, visual presentation etc.
- 2) Sound and audio (Speaker’s speech)
- 3) Presenter (Presenter’s face)
- How to submit: The Secretariat will provide a link to upload your file. If the link does not work, please contact the Secretariat. Submission via email is also accepted.
All overseas oral presentations need to be pre-recorded instead of conducted live during the Congress to minimize network problems. The pre-recorded oral presentations will be streamed live on the Congress’ platform.
- Q&A: Presenters who are presenting their lecture in a pre-recorded video format are expected to participate the Q&A virtually via zoom.
Secretariat will send an invitation link to the accepted presenters.
- Submission due date: TBA
For reference, manuals on how to recording using Zoom and PowerPoint is available below. Click to download